Special shoutout to DIANE!!!!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Not only is Diane a beautiful person inside and out, she is the first person, to send me a letter to the Hmong refugees.

I hope she won't be the last either.

On top of it, she written it in Hmong.

Check out her blog, a helpful guide for beauty

http://diane-yi.blogspot.com/

I really appreciate her for doing this.

She didn't have to write it all in Hmong because I do have some help in translating the letter into Hmong. Plus Yvonne has told me that a few of the Hmong refugees are able to read in English because they went to school in Bangkok.

Thank you Diane!

3 hlub:

Curvy Petite November 9, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

awww, am I really the first? Sheesh!, I have to get my friends to do it. We didn't take Hmong class for nothing! hheheh! Love you nicki!

Nicki November 9, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Thanks again Diane! Please do get your friends to do so! Love you lots!

Curvy Petite November 9, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

Wait a minute Nikki! Yvonne as in Mandy's older sis right!? SHe used to teach my sister dance in MA!

Post a Comment