Hmong people need to come together?

Friday, November 6, 2009

What bothers me the most is Hmong people who complain about how the Thai and/or Lao government are treating the Hmong people over there. They complain and expect for the USA to do something. It starts with you first. Why don't you do something about it?

One of my friends, Yvonne, lives in Thailand and when she can, visits the Hmong refugees.

What Yvonne wants me to do is spread the word about the Hmong refugees there. I blogged about it below.

http://nickihawj.blogspot.com/2009/09/hmong-unhcr-refugees-in-immigration.html

She has asked me to write in Hmong, encouraging words, for the Hmong prisoners there.

My friend Ze and I are going to get together and work on a project. We plan on having messages and/or letters for the Hmong refugees.

There are roughly 158 Hmong people there and 91 of them are children :( :(

If you do not know how to write in Hmong, it's okay. My cousin & mother are going to help translate.

Please send to me ASAP! Our goal is by Thanksgiving. I want to have everything printed and sent to Yvonne by beginning of December.

Contact me - nickiher@yahoo.com

We want to work quickly because there are rumors that the Hmong refugees are going to be deported by the end of the year!!

2 hlub:

Curvy Petite November 6, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

hey nikki, i can write in hmong! let me know what you want me to write!

Nicki November 6, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

Diane - write whatever you want, from your heart and email to me soon!

Post a Comment